When it comes to closing a deal, the saying "strike while the iron is hot" holds true — as time passes, the completion rate for agreements like sales contracts or offer letters drops dramatically. That means you’ll want to send an agreement out for signature when it’s top of mind — regardless of where you happen to be at the time.
The Dropbox Sign Mobile app is the fastest way to request signatures from the convenience of your cell phone, so nothing gets in between you and that next signed agreement! After all, work doesn't stop when you're away from your computer.
The Dropbox Sign mobile app gives you the ability to quickly prepare and send documents for legally-binding signature from the palm of your hand. With our mobile app, critical eSignature functionality is available wherever you are:
- Send out templates for signature
- Prepare and send documents for signature - upload from your phone or share files from other applications, like email, Dropbox and Google Docs
- Check on the status of requests you've sent to ensure they’re on track
- Download or share completed agreements
- Fill out forms and sign documents when you’re the only signer
Dropbox Sign supports millions of users around the world, each with unique eSignature workflows. Getting your agreements signed fast is an important part of your business, so Dropbox Sign meets our customers wherever they get work done. Whether you're working from home or on-the-go, the Dropbox Sign mobile app makes it simple to automate and sign your most important agreements.
To learn more about the Dropbox Sign mobile app check out this page.